Orthodontics specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and correction of dentofacial irregularities such as crowded teeth, forwardly placed teeth, and abnormal position of the teeth and the jaws.
What are the Benefits of Orthodontics?
- Reduce the risk of decay: Crooked teeth are difficult to clean
- Reduce the risk of developing TMJ problems
- Reduce the risk of injury: Prominent teeth are more prone to trauma
- Eliminate the excessive wear on your teeth for our orthodontic treatment, that can be caused by a poorly aligned bite. Well-aligned teeth provide a healthier, more attractive smile
- A beautiful smile increases your confidence and self-esteem
Major advances in technology and materials have taken place leading to the following –
- Ceramic brackets (tooth colored)
- Lingual orthodontics
- Mini implants for orthodontic anchorage
- Orthodontics for cleft lip and palate patients
- Orthodontic preparation for corrective jaw surgery
Transparent invisible fiber braces are available, which are aesthetically appealing. With the advances that have been made in this area of specialization, orthodontic treatment is possible even in patients as old as 45 – 50 years provided the gum condition is good.
Full-time orthodontist – spend significant time with undetectable supports!
The orthodontist here is the prime supporter of the inside working for full time. It is exceptionally helpful for the Orthodontic Treatment patient that the orthodontist is accessible all through the center working hours. The arrangement can be booked whenever not at all like a specialist dependant practice.
No trade-off in sanitization
In many centers, the orthodontic treatment patients are brought in bunches on particular days in view of the orthodontist’s particular accessibility. With just a couple of sets of instruments, the disinfection procedure endures between the patients. Here orthodontic treatment patients are not found in bunches on particular dates. They are seen amid singular arrangements, which gives us a chance to focus on the sanitization procedure entirely.