Smoking causes: Tooth discoloration Loss of bone within the jaw Increased risk of cancer Delayed healing after dental treatments
Preventive Dentistry Preventive dentistry is the practice of caring for your teeth to keep them healthy. This helps to avoid cavities,...
Every aspect of dental care can be enhanced with adjuvant laser therapy
People who can benefit from orthognathic surgery include those with an improper bite and compromised esthetics due to improperly positioned jaws.
Orthodontics specialises in the diagnosis, prevention and correction of dentofacial irregularities such as crowded teeth, forwardly placed teeth and abnormal position of the teeth and the jaws.
By taking care of dental problems immediately, you minimize the risk of future problems.
Gum disease is an inflammation of the gums that can progress to affect the bone that surrounds and supports your teeth.
Teeth whitening treatment is a simple, painless way to make your teeth whiter.
1. Preferred mode of payment will be Digital
2. Social Distancing should be followed inside the clinic
3. Hand and respiratory hygiene to be followed
4. It is suggested to use washroom at your home before coming to clinic (in need clinic washroom available, follow restroom instructions written strictly)
5. Practically no verbal communication with staff and Doctors (All instructions will be shared digitally)
All follow-up done telephonic-ally (until unless it is necessary to visit the clinic).
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Your Mobile Number (required)